Thursday, December 1, 2011

First book - Surviving Your Serengeti 7 Skills to Master Business and Life

You can now guess that this blog is dedicated to book or any reading material reflection:).

Through iBlog7, I met a friend and discovered that I can collect what I love for free --- BOOKS!

She recommended sites and what I can only remember is Booksneeze.com .

Today, my application to join BookSneeze.com has been accepted. Meaning, I can now have a choice of selecting what book to receive and eventually review. Yay!

First book to try -
Surviving Your Serengeti 7 Skills to Master Business and Life
By Stefan Swanepoel
Published by Wiley



Now I'm about to explore about this book review thing...Do you have any experience to share about book review? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment